
Okay, so last week I had six girls camp meetings, Dean needed help getting ready for scout camp, I haven't cleaned my house since I came home from Sandpoint, I really need to get birthday gifts for my sisters and my mother-in-law, and plan what to do with my kids while I'm gone all week at girls camp. But why do what you're supposed to do, when you can do everything else instead?
Well lets start by saying it's mostly Missy's fault. She decided to organize a garage sale, and who can possibly resist a chance to sell their old crap so they can buy new crap?? And since I'm going to be taking stuff over to sell anyway, might as well get rid of as much stuff as we can. So I started with the playroom, and then got inspired to get rid of the playroom all together and turn it in to Myanna's very own room.
Then I moved to the girls room, then the downstairs closets, then the garage....(let me just say, the garage is really only impressive if you'd seen what it looked like before...)
No comments:
Post a Comment