Friday, December 19, 2008

Bella's Preschool Program

Yesterday Arabella had her Christmas preschool program. Due to the 2 hour delay her morning preschool class was canceled, but they invited her class to join the afternoon kids to perform all the songs they had worked so hard on. They were so cute and Bella did such a good job. I love her hair in buns, and after bribing her with hershey's kisses, she let me do them. The minute we got home she wanted them out though...figures.

Concentrating so hard...









Bella
eating goodies with her friends Amelia, Lauren & Laney




p.s. if you have a facebook account you can watch a video of her singing one of the songs at the program. I still can't make my video's small enough to fit on blogger.

9 comments:

April said...

Oh she is just so precious! I love her hair in buns, too!

Anonymous said...

I am sad that we missed it but getting my braces on was WAY more important!!!!!

Bella Dyer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bella Dyer said...

Sarah! Hey you, long time no see! You look SO fabulous, skinny girl! Your girls are darling! When my girls saw your christmas card they said "Mom, look at their hair, can you do that to my hair on Sunday?" Aren't girls fun? Are you guys done? We think four is a good number! Who wants to chance having a boy! :)

Julie Smith said...

Hi Sarah,

Your girls are so beautiful. Tell me the secret to doing cute hairdos. By the way, our blog is thesevensmiths.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. I'm updating tonight.

Julie

Ashley Dawn said...

Okay, this is Alanna's sister, Ashley. I hope you're okay with me reading your blog. I just "refound" it. Your life seems to parallel mine quite closely with all the little princesses involved. If you'd like to check my blog out, please do so. jakkscahoon.blogspot.com
Oh, and Bella is just SO cute!!

Unknown said...

Sarah! i LOVE you! your amazing! and i wish that we lived in the same state again so we could be better friends.

The Brames said...

Hey just wanted to let you know that I am reading your blog. You guys are so fun! Don't forget that the offer to come visit us in the summer still stands!!

Julie Smith said...

It is officially time for you to update your blog. :)