Monday, December 15, 2008

Family Pictures 2008

Last week we went to a local park and got our family pictures taken. They turned out so cute! Thanks so much to Tiffany Parrish who did a fabulous job of not only getting us out of the cold fast (we were done in 30 minutes!!) but of taking awesome pictures that captured my children perfectly!! You can check out her website at tiffanyparrishphotography.com.
I'm having a hard time choosing a family picture to blow up and put in the living room. Care to weigh in and tell me what you think??
Family Pic. Option 1

Family Pic. Option 2

6 comments:

Keolani said...

Option 2. But who am I to say?

Anonymous said...

Option 2. But they are both great.

Anonymous said...

I like option 1 only because Bella isn't looking in option 2. They are both incredible!!

Alicia said...

Wow, those turned out great! What a cute bunch you are. My vote is option 1 in case you were dying to know. That makes 2 votes for option 1 and 2 for option 2. Now what are you gonna do?

Kelly said...

I like the second one best also. I love all of your family pics and am so glad that you and Dean have such wonderful couple pictures too! ...also I must say, coming back from our trip, I am super impressed with all the blog updates. I love it! Must be that new high speed internet :)

Rae said...

All your family pics look great! You have such a beautiful family! Just found your blog. . . so fun!